The video clips below represent a variety of projects that JLChicote has worked on.
Disclaimer: All image, video, audio and trade names are reproduced here for demostration or illustrative purposes only. They remain the copyright of the owners of said material.
- Turismo de MadridCover of Nina Simone´s I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free. Arranged by José Luis Chicote. Produced in Eurosonic Studios, MAdrid
- S.P.A.P.Original song by José Luis Chicote. Produced in Classic & New Madrid.
- Saimaza «Hammelin»Original music by José Luis Chicote. Produced in Classic & New Madrid
- Ono «Bichos»Original music by D. Giró and José Luis Chicote. Produced in Classic & New Madrid.
- Cabaret MalditoCabaret Maldito is a live show created by El Circo de los Horrores. Original music written and produced by José Luis Chicote in Round Sound, Madrid.
- Spanair «Fly with me»Cover of Frank Sinatra’s «Fly with me» arranged by José Luis Chicote and produced in Classic & New Madrid.